yourforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Water Bottle Flip 2 | Dude Perfect - 10 Million Views in 2 days
How to hide mobile folders without any software  EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:05 pm by Admin

» Binging with Babish: Rachel's Trifle from Friends
How to hide mobile folders without any software  EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 9:01 pm by Admin

» $1,977 Japanese Grapes - About 4 million views in 4 days
How to hide mobile folders without any software  EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:58 pm by Admin

» Superman-Batman Vol. 5 [2017]
How to hide mobile folders without any software  EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:53 pm by Admin

» BluffTitler Ultimate v13.6.0.2 Multilingual
How to hide mobile folders without any software  EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:44 pm by Admin

» Ultra HD 3840×2160 Wallpaper Pack 192
How to hide mobile folders without any software  EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:38 pm by Admin

» Weather Station v3.4.8
How to hide mobile folders without any software  EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:36 pm by Admin

» Photography Week – 23 November 2017
How to hide mobile folders without any software  EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:31 pm by Admin

» CCleaner v1.23.101 [Professional]
How to hide mobile folders without any software  EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:23 pm by Admin

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

How to hide mobile folders without any software

Go down

How to hide mobile folders without any software  Empty How to hide mobile folders without any software

Post by Admin Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:19 am

Sometime you would like to hide some private folders on your own mobile> here is a simple way to do that.
1. Create any new folder or you can use any existing folder that is to be hidden.
2. Rename the folder to any name but with the extension of .jad like if I want to hide my images folder then I will name it as IMG.jad
3. Now create a new folder with the same name in the same directory but with the extension of .jar So, I would create the folder with the name IMG.jar
4. And thats it!! My orignal images folder which has been renamed with .jad gets hidden and only folder with.jar extension is visible which is empty.So,my data is protected/hidden from unwanted eyes.

Note :This trick can be used for any JAVA phone from Nokia,Samsung,Motorola,LG or any other company.
To unhide the orignal folder you have to remove the .jar extension from the new folder and your orignal folder with all the files and with .jad will become visible.

Admin
Admin

https://yourforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down